WANT TO LEARN MAKE-UP?
LVSHOME THE MAKE-UP COURSE, A-Z.
STARTS SEPTEMBER 10TH 2017.
THE MAKE-UP COURSE, A-Z.
These days its harder than ever to have a career in the make-up industry.
Why? Australia, due to its size is highly competitive, and now with the rise in numbers applying to study Make-up. So it is important you chose wisely where you want to study and with whom.
@LVSHOME we want YOU to have the best chance to success in your chosen career with the some of the best guiding you. This Course is brought to you by LVSHOME. Featuring 5 of Australia’s leading Make-Up Artist’s & 1 of Australia’s Top International Photographer’s.
LOCATION: Biba Hair Academy in Melbourne.
Make-up Course Outline: This course is designed to teach students Make-up from a variety of leading experts, from the different sectors of the industry.
Advertising/Editorial/Film/TV/Theatre & SPFX.
Our Feature Artists have been individually chosen due to their successful careers along with their decades of experience. Therefor giving our students an abundance of knowledge as well as their incredible advanced technical skills.
@LVSHOME we want to be known for our TOP education courses.
So we educate you with the best of the best for the best.
– Editorial & Advertising – 5 days // 2 FEATURE ARTIST
– Special Effects Makeup Classes – 5 days // 2FEATURE ARTIST
– Avante Garde/ – 3 days // 2 FEATURE ARTISTS
– TV & Film – 4 days // 2 FEATURE ARTISTS
– Wedding/ Red Carpet – 4 days //2 FEATURE ARTISTS
– How to Run a Make-up Business – 1 day
– Plus a day with International Photographer Peter Coulson/ Sponsor, Hasselblad.
Plus additional Day Tours discovering important keys to your journey …
– National Gallery of Victoria, NGV
– Cosmetic Companies
– Department Stores
* 5 of our Top Industry Make-up Artists
– Everything Skin – How to work with your chosen medium, skin = colour, texture & age.
– Editorial Black & White vs Colour (taught by Photographers/retouchers & make-up Artists.)
– Colour Tech
– Fashion Catwalk Runway – trends and avant-garde, backstage etiquette.
– High Definition Film, TV and photographic media. The difference between analog and digital TV, plus makeup for various TV presentations, including airbrush.
– Beauty Makeup – the fundamentals of the face, corrective techniques, day to night, beauty salon makeup, bridal, retail cosmetic/department store makeup application.
– Specialised tattoo’s
– Special Effects Injury simulation, character creation, prosthetics and bald cap application. Use of Silicon & Foam latex prosthetic appliances.
– Airbrush Industry technique, comprehensive training in product knowledge/ application, beauty & body-art
– Industry Knowledge Studio and set etiquette, conducting yourself as a professional Artist and establishing a successful freelance career
– Work Experience – variety of practical in-the-field training, photo-shoots, films, music videos, events, fashion shows. Establishing a network of creative contacts in the industry to assist with future opportunities.